Tuesday, January 30, 2024

"Harvard's diversity chief hit with 40 plagiarism accusations in wake of Claudine Gay scandal"

By A Texas Reader
tuesday, january 30, 2024 at 11:23:16 p.m. est

"Harvard's diversity chief hit with 40 plagiarism accusations in wake of Claudine Gay scandal: report"

https://nypost.com/2024/01/30/news/harvards-chief-diversity-officer-sherri-ann-charleston-accused-of-plagiarism-report/

Like I said to the young, black female at a traffic light in north dallas a few years ago:

“Harvard sucks!,” I said to her through my open driver’s window.

The traffic light then turned green.

And I drove off.

She had “Harvard alum” on her license plate bracket.

N.S.: It should have said, 'affirmative action Harvard alum.'



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet most, if nearly all of them do the plagiarism stuff in one form and another, just like Martin Luther KK King, famous plagiarist, got his doctorate from Harvard. What is the major plagiarist the proctors of his PhD thesis and those are red the thesis said that even if they had known he had committed plagiarism, they still would’ve given me and given the man Martin Luther KK king is PhD.