Sunday, January 28, 2024

Another Emmitt Till? “'when I walked in and I looked at my son, his body was bloated. He was dark,' one victim said. 'I had to run out the church because I couldn’t deal with the smell.'”

By A Texas Reader
sunday, january 28, 2024 at 08:44:55 p.m. est

"'When I walked in and I looked at my son, his body was bloated. he was dark,' one victim said. 'I had to run out the church because I couldn't deal with the smell.'"



"two people have been arrested, accused of using a fraudulent Houston funeral business to forge signatures and steal thousands of dollars by illegally obtaining the life insurance policies from the family's of deceased loved ones."
www.click2houston.com



#lynyrdskynyrd #southernrock #lyrics
www.youtube.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it comes to blacks and their schemes,something ALWAYS stinks.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Most people when they die without proper preparation of the body they become bloated and turn dark also, that’s just the way things work