Monday, June 22, 2020

NYC: Shootings Skyrocket over the Weekend

By "W"
Mon, Jun 22, 2020 8:45 a.m.

NYC: Shootings Skyrocket over the Weekend

Great news! People of Color (pronounced "pox") doing what they like to do:

https://nypost.com/2020/06/21/nyc-shootings-skyrocket-as-court-closures-let-gun-possession-perps-walk-free/?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nypdaily&utm_content=20200622&tpcc=morning_report&mpweb=755-8963534-719864743

Last time I was in NYC, [.......] took me to lunch at the Harvard Club. I took a late p.m. train back to Providence, R.I., where I was visiting w/ friends who are professionals in the classical music world.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some great breaking news headlines today by everyone.I saw a quick mention of "widespread violence in multiple cities" on my local news.
This is being suppressed--as usual.The blacks were temporarily distracted from gangbanging by the vandalism,arson and theft--from the three week riot sprees.Now that those have wound down,we see the old type of violence has exploded again.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

That is my instaneous reaction. Keep it up boyz. Show us damned whitey devils what you are all about.

Anonymous said...

Professional,classical musicians must hate Trump big time.
--GRA