Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Name is Not Martin Luther King Jr.—Please Send Money! Part Two of a Serialized Begging Letter

 



 
One of the most promiscuous plagiarists in American history, Martin Luther King Jr. started stealing other men’s words as a teenager, and just got worse with age. He even copyrighted the plundered products, which his family turned into a multimillion-dollar fraud and extortion racket, due to white organizations and scholars’ fear of retaliation by black racists and their sycophants, if they exposed the whole scam. And virtually all of King’s “books” and “speeches” were ghost-written. He had neither the time not the interest for scholarship and writing. He was much too busy with activities that were so high-minded, that the government has to keep the FBI files on them under lock and key until 2027.

(That’s funny. I don’t recall the government having to hide the activities of the Founding Fathers until long after their deaths.)

For the sake of quantity and quality, I repost much work penned by others, but I always make clear their authorship. Not counting brief blog items (anywhere from 50 to a couple hundred words of commentary on someone else’s article) and re-posts, I guesstimate that between print and the Web, I have published over 1,000 of my own articles since 1990. (I had my first article published in 1980, but published only a handful of pieces over the next 10 years.) The researching, interviewing, transcribing, writing, re-writing and coding now take up about 70 hours per week.

I don’t have a fraud and extortion racket going for me. That’s why I rely on my readers to support me, so that I can keep pounding away at this work. Thanks in advance, for your generous support!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

No comments: