Friday, October 14, 2011

Biden My Time, While Waiting for … Money!

 


 

Bleg, Part III

Joseph Biden. In 1987, when Biden was caught plagiarizing an autobiographical speech by British politician Neil Kinnock, which amounted to stealing Kinnock’s life, it destroyed his 1988 presidential campaign.

Clearly, plagiarism didn’t hurt Joe Biden’s career. The John Doe calling himself “Barack Obama” apparently went out of his way to choose the dumb white guy, in order to make himself look smarter than he is. (And I’m not saying he’s a dummy, either, in absolute terms. But compared to the phony image he’s sought to sell of himself as a brilliant intellectual and political genius, he’s a moron.)

I’m no Joe Biden. Unlike him, my hair is my own, what’s left of it, and so is my life. I’ve lived enough that I don’t need to steal other people’s lives. But I do need cash, in order to keep on writing about both the living and the dead.

Please send a generous contribution of any size via the PayPal “Donate” button up top.

Thanks in advance, for your kind support!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

No comments: