Monday, October 31, 2011

An Anonymous Reader Explains Why I Need Your Help!

 

“If these murders mentioned here were committed with the races reversed, the charge would be murder, and a hate crime. The media would have its ‘Great White Defendant’ and every TV channel would lead off with these crimes. Gab fests and hen parties on TV would devote many hours to discussing them. Everyone in the world would know about them, instead one has to read Nicholas Stix's blog to know a crime has been committed.”

That’s why I need your help, in order to continue my work. Someone has to do the “professional” media’s job for them.

Please make a contribution to WEJB/NSU, by hitting the Paypal “Donate” button at the top.

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you from personal experience that nothing upsets a liberal more than having to read or hear about these kinds of criminal cases. Not the rapes, murders, etc. That doesn't bother them. It's the fact that they sometimes have to learn about them.

A few years ago, a college professor I know asked me, "Why do you pay attention to that s***."

David In TN