Sunday, February 03, 2019

The Super Bowl: To Watch, or Not to Watch?

By Nicholas Stix

I'll be watching, and here's why.

Because of black supremacists and white Uncle Toms (the owners, Comm Roger Goodell, and some players, like Hall of Famer/analyst Howie Long's son), I have stopped watching regular season games, and I forgot to watch the playoffs this year, prior to the conference championship games. However, I am convinced that Tom Brady, now 41, is the greatest player in NFL history. (Who comes close? This will be Brady’s ninth SB!) So, am I going to let the aforementioned characters cheat me out of seeing Brady in what may be his last Super Bowl?

However, this SB is already tainted, due to a black referee cheating the Saints and their great QB, Drew Breese, 39, in the NFC Championship Game, with the Non-Call Heard 'Round the World. Thus, the Rams have no business in the game. No matter who wins, the game gets an asterisk. This should have been the Old White Men's Bowl.

I’ll be rooting for Brady and the Patriots out of racial reasons. Race ought to play no role in my enthusiasms. Indeed, since my team, the Jets, have been out of it for years, due to incompetent ownership by white Uncle Toms more interested in sucking up to black supremacists than in putting a winning team on the field, I shouldn’t have a dog in this fight.

But I’m not the one who reduced pro football—like everything else—to race war.

As I’ve said before, You may not be interested in race war, but race war is interested in you.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goff is a pretty good white QB as well.For Brady to win at his age would be remarkable.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

That was a Belichek(white) masterpiece.Brady(white) looked 41 out there,except when passing to his quick as silver wide out,Edelman (white)or Gronkowski(obviously white)--when it counted.The Rams.were too predictable in their play calling-until the fourth quarter-too late.The defense tired and it was all over.
All in all,a strange Super Bowl.
--GR Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Didn't watch any one if. Was sitting in a Dunkin' Donut drinking coffee and having a donut while they had the game on TV. Did not watch a single frame [it was half time]. All I could hear is negro singers shouting and screaming. Gyrations and all sorts of half-time nonsense. NO way will I ever watch.