Sunday, October 14, 2018

While Limo of Death Owner Shahed Hussein was in Pakistan for "Health Reasons" (Wink, Wink), His Two Sons, Shahyer and Nauman, Lived in a Mansion Outside of Albany, Where Neighbors Reported Seeing Stretch Limos and Young Russian Hookers Girls Coming and Going Until...



... the two men abruptly moved out Sep...
By Reader-Researcher R.C.
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 9:54 p.m.


Deadly limo accident: A lot more than meets the eye - WND

Silly me. All those years I worked as an investigative reporter for TV and radio have left me with a usual reaction to ask questions beyond the superficial. To say nothing of the fact that I’m naturally curious – endlessly so. When I was a kid, some called me nosy – but I didn’t care […]

www.wnd.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Human trafficing? Sure! The guy was an informant for the FBI in terror cases. He was given a free pass to help build his reputation and street cred. A legend embellished.