Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Oprah Winfrey is Reconsidering Decision Not to Run for President

By Grand Rapids Anonymous-I'm a white man
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 6:52:00 P.M. EDT

As I've asserted for months, Oprah Winfrey may run for POTUS after all. According to Lesta Holt (NBC News), Winfrey is reconsidering her decision of “definitely not running in 2020.”

Winfrey’s “friend” and employee, Gayle King (O magazine editor-in-chief and CBS News personality) is pushing Winfrey to do it, though Winfrey says running for and being President “would kill me.”

The report today has Winfrey reportedly saying to King, “I thought you were supposed to care for my well-being.”

To which King said, “The country is more important than your well-being.”

She'll run, and she'll win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can she produce an original copy of a birth certificate with embossed seal for the public to examine at length.