PayPal

Monday, November 24, 2014

Did Rudy Giuliani Just Commit a “Gaffe”? Says, Contra Black Supremacist Michael Eric Dyson, That Black Violence is Reason for White Cops in Ferguson

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Thanks to A Texas Reader, who asked,

Did he just commit a "gaffe"?

At MSNBC.



I responded,

Old Rudy would have simply defended Off Wilson for righteous shooting of racist thug trying to murder him. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Orwell would have loved the Lisa Bloom tweet.

David In TN

Anonymous said...

If a gaffe is defined as telling the truth then Rudy committed a gaffe.

Anonymous said...

Merely stating statistics is a gaffe then too. 93 % of blacks shot and killed are killed by other blacks. And that remaining 7 % I might think very few actually shot and killed by a person properly defined as a white. Mostly that 7 % Mexican gangbangers killing black competitors.