Thursday, October 09, 2014

French Lesbians Denounce V-J Statue “The Kiss” as “Sexual Assault,” Demand That It be Removed

 

Greta Zimmer Friedman and George Mendonsa in Times Square, on V-J Day, August 14, 1945
 

One of the statues based on the photograph, currently on loan to France
 

By Nicholas Stix
 

gitarfan

I have yet to meet a feminist who wasn't as much fun as paper cuts and vinegar.
 

Badkarma060

Feminists, are very unhappy people. They don't like being women and hate men. What a conundrum...
 

wsurfs . to Badkarma060

Don't you just hate when that happens..!! ;D What to do?
 

Corpseman57

As a woman, I know I would have been using my arms to push away unwanted advances. I also remember what it felt like to swoon when a guy kissed me. :-) My arms went limp and I relaxed just like the woman in the photo.

The lesbians won't be happy until they eradicate every sign of heterosexual life from the planet.

Corpseman57

If it were an assault her arms would have been up in protest. These gay girls wouldn't be saying much if instead of a guy doing the kissing it were a burly woe-man.

I'm sick of these faux indignations.
 

David Kachel

"French feminists" my azzx. We all know that is a euphemism for French lesbians. OF COURSE they object to a man kissing a woman!
 

At Biz Pac Review.


No comments: