Wednesday, August 13, 2014

White Uncle Toms and Their Corporate Paymasters are Destroying Country Music

 

A thing named Brantley Gilbert
 

By Nicholas Stix

Unlike country music scholar Max Blumenthal, I just know what I like. The Boss turned me on to country music, and so when I read at VDARE tonight that the powers that be in country music are imitating black trash, I rustled up the country songs and singers that immediately came to mind (see next item).

On a related note, a few years ago, we watched a weekend countdown of the 50 or 100 greatest country songs, as chosen in a poll. They had Alan Jackson make a brief appearance, when they played “Remember When,” and a strumpet interviewed Jackson afterwards. The strumpet brought up the time Jackson had sung a duet with a girl singer. Keep in mind that both Jackson and his duet partner were married, but the strumpet had to ask him if he had “a crush” on the lady.

Alan Jackson is soft-spoken, polite man who was raised, heck, raised the way most white men of his generation were raised. And so, he just muttered something, and let it go at that.

 

Tanya Tucker as a young slut
 

Speaking of strumpets, the earliest recollection I have of the trashification of country music is of a 14-year-old Tanya Tucker, ca. 1972. She was pretty, but if I called her a whore, I’d be insulting self-respecting working girls everywhere. And I’m talking about the young ticker, before she really hit her stride. A few years earlier, and the lords of country would never have tolerated her like. But what’s worse is she didn’t know what she was doing, either.

 
Tanya Tucker as an old slut
 

When I hear her sing “What’s Your Mama’s Name, Child?,” I hear someone who has no soul, who’s just belting out another ditty. After hearing George Jones’ version, I don’t think females should be singing that song, in any event, not unless they can take the role of that green-eyed girl’s mother.
 

A gentleman named Alan Jackson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah young Tanya Tucker sure had old Glen Campbell by the short hairs some years ago.

Anonymous said...

White men, stop marking your arms up with nonsense shit like Brantley.