Saturday, April 13, 2024

Norm MacDonald, Talking to Johnny Carson on The Afterlife Tonight Show

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
saturday, april 13, 2024 at 7:34:00 p.m. edt

Norm MacDonald: I was fired because Lorne Michaels said, “O.J. called me up and told me, ‘If you don’t fire that White guy on ‘weekend update,’ I’m gonna cut your damn White head off.

“And here I believed the news reports that O.J. Simpson was dead, when all he did was fly to australia and stab a bunch of people and cut their heads off. Lyin’ media!”

--GRA


[“A Compilation of Norm MacDonald’s Best O.J. Simpson Jokes, Which Reportedly Got Him Fired from saturday night live;

“Why Norm MacDonald was fired from snl (video)”; and

“More Death of the West: mass stabbing at Sydney, australia Mall; knifeman shot dead by policewoman; a Third World ‘refugee’?”]



No comments: