Thursday, March 21, 2024

Latest White-hating commercial--progressive insurance--cooking up fiction about both races

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
thursday, march 21, 2024 at 4:43:00 p.m. edt

GRA: A White doofus and a black guy are on motorcycles, in the middle of nowhere, talking about things like paying bills, stress, etc. The White doofus says he feels better on his motorcycle whenever he has bills he can't pay.

black guy: "Come on man, you gotta pay your bills."

The black guy, the voice of reason in today's commercials.

Uh huh.

--GRA

N.S.: That reminds me of the first time I noticed that sort of thing in movies. It was Jerry Maguire (1996), starring Tom Cruise as a high-powered sports agent, who gets screwed out of his client list and fired by his agency for a really bizarre reason. The only client who sticks with him, is of course, black (Cuba Gooding Jr.), an undersized nfl wide receiver with a chip on his shoulder.

The other person who sticks with Jerry is the mousy secretary from his old agency, Dorothy, played by Renee Zellweger ("You had me at 'Hello'").

During a heart-to-heart with Rod, Jerry confesses that he's sleeping with Dorothy, but doesn't plan on marrying her. Rod lectures him, "You can't do that. You're stealing the booty."

In my 2004 review at amazon, I complained about the racism of having a black pro athlete lecture a White man about sexual ethics, and got a bunch of downvotes. I tried to find my review, but amazon either deleted or buried it, but I was able to find it at my old review blog (which I stopped posting to, because google disappeared it).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly.blacks don't have a shred of honesty or loyalty in their entire race.

--GRA