Saturday, March 30, 2024

funny criminal who terrorizes nyc women, black (“Democratic voter”) and White alike, films his victims and posts videos to his ten tiktok accounts! (video, pix)

By N.S.

“failed nyc politician accused of sucker-punching woman records himself harassing strangers on tiktok

“Skiboky Stora appears to maintain ten different TikTok accounts, which document his aggression with strangers in New York City -- most of them women.”

“'I don’t feel safe right now!,” the woman told the officer as Stora filmed on a platform.”

“I went all the way on the other side, he followed me and started recording me!,” the distressed woman said, as Stora is heard dismissing her as a 'democratic voter.'”

“I pushed the camera out my face, and that’s when he started hitting me.”

“And he hit multiple times!' she said, pounding her fist into her hand for emphasis.”







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the guy had a gun,he'd shoot everyone.He might be too stupid to figure out how to get one--which is good.Still,he's a violent idiot.

-GRA

Anonymous said...

There but for the grace of Karl Marx goeth Eric Adams.