Saturday, March 23, 2024

Elon Musk just gagged me again!

By Nicholas Stix

In the past, twit would play these games—both under Jack Dorsey and Elon Musk—any time I got ambitious, and followed 50-100 new people over the course of an hour or two, but today, I had only followed about 20 new people over the course of an hour, during which time I also deleted a few people who had 1:1 follow-follower ratios, who had never followed back.

Also, about a month ago, I mysteriously lost at least 120 followers, which I also blame on twit mischief.

Why do I bother? Because I have to build up my readership.

Password change required




Nicholas Stix
@Youtellme2023
What happened?
We have detected unusual activity on your account. For your security, your account has been locked until you change your password.
What can you do:
To secure your account, please change your password before logging back in.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are any of these media skunks going to tell the truth?Skunks is the wrong animal,more like nigros--who lie constantly.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Could access the normal home page. Can access and individual post and then go to older post to see them.

Anonymous said...

Three side stories from other platforms. The moral is Social Media Sucks.

(1) Gab comment threads are sewers. Unreadable. Tunnels filled with Gabmas bots.

(2) Trying out Gettr. Was able to sign up without giving a phone or email. Followed 6 others. Turns out the catch is that Gettr won't let you post or reply anything without later adding the phone or email. All I can do is click the Like button on others' posts.

(2-1/2) Also on Gettr, depsite never posting, I'm getting followers. They look and feel fake. I guess they can see who's following the ones I follow? And some software signs them up as followers of me? Whatever. I block every one of them. But more keep coming, one or two more, almost every day. Botsville. A lot of them are foremost anti-CCP with a lot of posts in chinese characters. Very suspicious. I don't trust it. Who is scooping up how much data? Maybe the rumours are true, about Gettr-CCP connections. Just as well that I can't post. Maybe it's another tiktok?

(3) truth social. A few days on the platform, a few posts, then BOOM, your account is locked, you violated the terms of service. I e-mailed Appeals. They responded quickly. Apologized, said that it was an algorithm that mistook me for a bot, and reactivated me. I don't believe that. Very few posts and very originally worded.

Anonymous said...

Posting comments going much better now.

Anonymous said...

By the way, whatever happened to the comments on Breitbart? The only place I leave comments is on Stix--I don't want to register, leave my email address etc. I understand that Letitia James already demanded that VDare provide the real names of their anonymous writers so I suppose the powers that be already have me on some enemies list.