Saturday, October 03, 2020

The NYPD Has Released a Photo of the Racist black Perp Who Sucker-Punched Rick Moranis in a Hate Crime, but Google Doesn’t Want You to Find It!

By Nicholas Stix

I plugged in “Rick Moranis suspect,” but this is what Google told me:

“It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search
Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."

Need help? Check out other tips for searching on Google.”

However, when I hit the link, the photo below was first on the page.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who did he steal the hoodie from?"I ♡ NY" on the front--"I HATE Whitey",must be on the back.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

I wish people would stop the filthy habit of using Google--repent while there is still time. I have never smoked, used illegal drugs, prostitutes or Google. Why empower these evil people? There are other search engines so I never was forced to resort to Google. The last few years I have used DuckDuckGo which doesn't track you. So stop chewing tobacco, stop spitting on the sidewalk, and please, stop using Google!