Friday, September 25, 2020

Renter with Assault Rifle Shoots, Kills Brothers Breaking into Waukegan Home

By R.C.
Thu, Sep 24, 2020 9:34 p.m.

Renter with Assault Rifle Shoots, Kills Brothers Breaking into Waukegan Home

Two brothers armed with a revolver allegedly broke into an occupied home in Waukegan Tuesday and were confronted by a renter who shot and killed them with an assault rifle.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/renter-with-assault-rifle-shoots-kills-brothers-breaking-into-waukegan-home

R.C.: You’re gonna see more and more of this.

N.S.: I sure hope so, because the alternative is headlines like, "Brothers Breaking into Waukegan Home Kill Unarmed Renter."

 

3 comments:

Olsen Rainer said...

Since the George Floyd garbage started I grabbed my Walther P99 and have not been without it since. There have already been 2 instances where by just being armed has kept me safe from black crime.


I walked to my corner store, and while I was walking back a pack of "teen's" probally aspiring rappers one and all trying to turn their lives around started following me. After following me at a distance of 50 feet and a left right left left pattern I knew they were following me. Nothing good will ever happen because you are being followed by teens. So I stopped and bent down to mess with my shoe then adjusted my holster by removing the pistol and putting it back in the holster. Within 30 seconds the future NASA counters were walking in the opposite direction.

Even though they were 50 feet away I still was able to make out the following words: Honkey, Cracker, Nigga, Fu*k, Fu*k, and Nigga (funny how they are perfectly allowed with no mask to shout these words but if I comment with any of these words I get my comment deleted and sometime banned.

Anonymous said...

I am sick of the BS in the media calling every semi-automatic rifle an "assault rifle." It is extremely unlikely that the man had an assault rifle as they have select fire and are capable of being fully automatic--to have such a rifle would have been illegal without a special license and high fee.
Once my wife was walking her dog and a group of people--real people, not teens--were walking some distance behind. My wife turned a corner and the people did too. Immediately her dog turned around a barked--he thought they were being followed and did not appreciate it. The people decided to walk another way. But I'm sure the previous person's Walther was more effective. I guess he wasn't following the Minnesota directions to cooperate with robbers and give them everything they want.

Anonymous said...

Justice was done.