Sunday, October 13, 2019

Black Supremacist "Professor" Brittney Cooper: Trump and White Racism Have Made Black Women Fat

By A Longtime Reader
Sun, Oct 13, 2019 10:31 p.m.

Brittney Cooper: Trump and White Racism Have Made Black Women Fat

In Brittney's own words....

ALR: As my mother would tell me when I would try to b.s. my way out of something I did wrong;  "excuses, excuses, excuses"

And of course, if Trump has masterminded a plot to make black women fat, why didn't he do it to black men, too?











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since this "black fatness"has been happening for decades--the AJ's(Aunt Jemima's) must have been anticipating Trump for some time.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

Other wimmen Asian wimmen. They stay slim and trim most of the lives. That diet they eat. That is why they old coot whitey guys like to engage in mail order bride marriages with them.