Monday, October 28, 2019

"I was scared for my life": Witnesses Share What They Saw during Greenville Party Mass Shooting

By A Texas Reader
Sun, Oct 27, 2019 1:22 p.m.

"I was scared for my life": Witnesses share what they saw during the Greenville party shooting Two people were killed and 14 injured in a shooting at a homecoming party in Greenville near Texas A&M University-Commerce, the Hunt County sheriff's office sai


"'I was scared for my life': Witnesses share what they saw during the Greenville party shooting" | wfaa.com

Two people were killed and 14 injured in a shooting at a homecoming party in Greenville near Texas A&M University-Commerce, the Hunt County sheriff's office said.

www.khou.com

ATR: "It's the blecks," said the South African.

Say, why does KHOU.com out of Houston, sister station to WFAA.com here in Dallas, shows photos of party participants, yet WFAA.com does not?

Is it because it was blacks doing the shooting?

Fake news, anyone?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was turning his life around, fixing to be a (c)rapper and was doing by his baby mama(s). A tribute to the race. An sheeit

Notice all the different last names? TNB, NHI