Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Reader Has Kind Words; the Proprietor Has Apologies

RC (not my reader-researcher RC) writes:

You are doing a huge service and since I discovered your site a few months ago, I never miss it. Unfortunately, too many people who espouse these sort of ideals are not always very erudite or well-spoken. It is a pleasure to read your well-researched, intelligent and thought-provoking posts---- as opposed to the shrill, false and racist blogs coming from "The Dark Side". I'm glad there are many others, like myself, that see the liberals, the media and the Jacksons/Sharptons for what they truly are. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPad

 

N.S.: Thank you for your kind words.

Unfortunately, at present, this blog looks anything but professional. On Monday or Tuesday, my hard-drive got fried, and I am waiting for its replacement. Meanwhile, I am using my son's Imac, which I can't stand. And he ain't too happy about it, either, if you get my drift.

When he was younger, he either didn't mind as much, or wouldn't show he minded, when he had to take one for the old man, when my pc went on the fritz. Those days are gone.

Meanwhile, Google just forced me to "upgrade" to Google Chrome, or stop blogging with them, and while the hit counter is vastly improved, the posting software has regressed to the state of the art, circa 2002. I was able to bookmark the link to the old posting link, but lost that with all my other bookmarks. Fortunately, my backup drive seems to have survived. Hopefully, the new drive will arrive on Friday or at the latest, on Saturday.

No comments: