Saturday, April 13, 2024

Why Norm Macdonald was fired from snl (video)

Re-posted by N.S.

By Nate Roscoe
4,195 views Nov 8, 2023

In this video I cover the story behind Norm Macdonald being fired from Weekend Update on saturday night live. A lot of people think it’s just because of the O.J. Simpson jokes, but it turns out there’s a lot more to the story than that. I cover all of that in today’s video, and I hope you love it. I want to make videos full time, so please make sure to like the video, subscribe to the channel, turn on notifications, and I’ll see you in the next one. Love you all.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Norm,talking to Johnny Carson,on "The Afterlife Tonight Show":

I was fired because Lorne Michaels said,"O.J. called him up and told him,'if you don't fire that White guy on weekend update,I'm gonna cut your damn White head off."

--GRA