Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Henry Kissinger Dies from being 100—Imagine How Long He Would Have Lived, if Not for Apartheid! Or was He Murdered?

"Henry Kissinger, America’s most famous diplomat, dies at 100"

By Prince George’s County Ex-Pat
wednesday, november 29, 2023 at 10:09:33 p.m. est

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/29/henry-kissinger-diplomat-nobel-obituary-031478

Lucky POS.

He died before he could be hanged.

Who’s next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTCS6aWRSc


“Breaking: New World Order Architect Henry Kissinger Dead at 100”

By R.C.
wednesday, november 29, 2023 at 10:22:11 p.m. est

https://www.infowars.com/posts/breaking-new-world-order-architect-henry-kissinger-dead-at-100

Mein Führer!

I can walk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ihKq34Ozc


By Grand Rapids Anonymous
wednesday, november 29, 2023 at 10:58:00 p.m. est

HENRY KISSINGER DIES FROM BEING 100

“(cbs) Henry Kissinger, one of the most influential and controversial diplomats of the 20th century, died wednesday at age 100, his firm said.”

[N.S.: cbs refused to mention that before Kissinger became the world’s most influential diplomat, he was the world’s most influential foreign affairs scholar.]

“Kissinger, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, remained a prominent voice on foreign [!] policy issues long after leaving government in 1977.

“‘I work about 15 hours a day,’ he told cbs news weeks before he turned 100, saying with confidence that world leaders like [red] china’s Xi Jinping or russia’s Vladimir Putin would likely take his calls.”

GRA: I don’t know what’s more shocking, that at age 100, he was flying to china and various events, or that all of a sudden, he dropped dead. He seemed to be immortal, so one has to wonder what caused his death—almost out of the blue.

Like the headline says—being 100.Kissinger's brain at 100 was light years ahead of Biden’s at 81. [N.S.: Or mine… at 21!]

--GRA

By Grand Rapids Anonymous
wednesday, november 29, 2023 at 11:08:00 p.m. est

Kissinger was Jewish!

I had no idea—with the German accent and all.

How does that happen?

As Sgt. Schultz would say—and me too, about Kissinger—“I know NOTHING.”

--GRA

N.S.: Well, I’ve got one thing on Hank. While he never lost his German accent over 80 years after fleeing Hitler as as teenager, I didn’t go to West Germany until after having celebrated a couple of annual 21st birthdays, but once I’d been been there for a mere year, I had completely eradicated my American accent.

After I’d been there about 18 months, one German girl I’d just met figured that I was foreign born but had spent almost my entire life there. After 20 months, I participated in a World Union of Jewish Students conference in Vienna, where on the opening evening, I met a dark-haired cutie-pie. When I told her I was from New York, she refused to speak to me for the remainder of the weekend, considering what a transparent lie I’d just told.

After two years, German strangers figured I’d been born in West Germany, just not in their part of the country.

In the winter of 1985, after four-and-a-half years, I went on vacation for a week in my ancestral home of Bavaria’s Allgäu (their cheese capital). The day I arrived in a small town, there was a snow storm, and I caught a cold. I went to the town Rathaus (city hall), found a note outside from an old widow renting out a room in her house-pension, got the room, and sent most of the week in bed, drinking tea, and eating the “continental breakfasts” my hostess served me.

About the time I’d recuperated, my hostess must have told me that there would be a weekly Stammtisch (regulars’ table) held inside the Rathaus.

A tall, rangy, local farmer of about 40, wearing the traditional, olive drab, wool Latzhosen shorts and suspenders, in contrast to the luxurious, black leather, traditional costume worn by Bavarians) of the Allgäuer, asked me where I came from. When I said, “New York,” he said, “Sagt der Schwabe” (“Says the Swabian,” as I spoke German with an unambiguously Swabian accent), waved me off, and was about to cut me out of the conversation altogether. Remembering Vienna, I said “Sagt der schlaue Bauer” (“Says the clever farmer,” though I can’t get it to rhyme in English), and “confessed” to being from Tübingen (“Ich komme aus Tübingen,” my college town). That, he accepted, and we then had a lively conversation over a few beers, though I can no longer remember any of it. But the beer was good!

I knew Kissinger was a fellow member of the tribe if, for no other reason, that there was a news documentary about him during the early 1970s.

The narrator must have noted that the Kissingers had fled Hitler, but the only specifics I can recall was a story about Pvt. (Cpl.?) Kissinger’s service in the Army of the Occupation (in which my maternal uncle, Sgt. Irwin Simpkins, also served). It seems that Pvt. Kissinger’s unit came upon a German town that, like so many other Gerry municipalities, was a disaster area, but that Pvt. Kissinger had it up and running again like clockwork in a month’s time.

However, there were many famous Jews about whom I didn’t know they were Jews, I’m sure I’d known that about Kissinger prior to the documentary. At the time, Jewish figures in Hollywood often were quiet about their religion, in Kissinger’s world, that was less often the case.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wait,he moved an eyebrow.He's ALIVE!

Never mind,that was a caterpillar finding a spot to build its chrysalis.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Look--his toes are moving!

Nope,mice.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

My thoughts on Kissinger are not about Kissinger,per se.He was just one of the names I always heard as a kid in the periphery i.e.Hugh Downs,Cronkite,Frank Blair(as I got up for school)would mention him.Baseball announcers I listened to on a daily basis--I'm talking early 70s--mentioning the greats of the game,all represented an era.Musicians like Simon and Garfunkle,local radio stations and TV hosts that were in the background of eating lunch or supper.Cartoons like "Underdog","Wacky Races","Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"(late 60s)abc bowling on Saturdays.

That Hank Kissinger lived to be 100 gives us all hope for a long life,though heredity tells me a different story.

You just never know.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

History may show that Kissinger almost single-handedly destroyed the United States by opening up trade with China. Instead of containing China as was done with the Soviet Union--which ended up breaking up, trade and investments made China so powerful that they may well end up destroying America. Nice work Kissinger! Among other anti-American actions, Kissinger enabled the Soviet Union to get technology which made their missiles much more accurate. Too bad Kissinger didn't die 100 years ago--our country--and the world--would be a much better place!

Anonymous said...

Or did Kissinger kill Munger and then himself in some kind of love triangle involving an unknown woman(Merkel,Barbara Walters' doppelganger,Elke Sommer?)

There'll be no investigation
--GRA

Anonymous said...

Heinz [Henry]has a younger brother William [Wilhelm] who speaks standard American English without any accent.

Henry spent time in Germany after WW2 doing conversation [dialog] with reasonable Germans. Trying to persuade the average German to give up any Hitler legacy. And the German did.

Anonymous said...

Last night I wrote a negative comment about Kissinger on this site--but it was apparently censored. But for those in doubt about him, check out the Breitbart piece in which Chinese communists praise him. Considering all the bad things he did, if he wasn't stupid, then he was evil. I think Pat Buchanan called him the most amoral man he had met.

Anonymous said...

There is an old saying: "An expert is someone from another town"--or words to that effect. Perhaps Kissinger deliberately kept his German accent to seem like an exotic European intellect--you know, sophisticated and scientific. But evil.