Thursday, January 30, 2020

Woman Comes Out of Grocery Store, Only to Find Her Boyfriend Shot to Death in Their Car

By A Texas Reader
Thu, Jan 30, 2020 9:17 p.m.

Woman finds boyfriend shot to death in car after walking out of grocery store According to police, the man was found dead inside a vehicle in the Fiesta parking lot in the 800 block of South Wayside Drive.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/woman-finds-boyfriend-shot-to-death-in-car-after-leaving-grocery-store/285-de57c5cf-10e2-495b-a504-8a191196d15b



Woman finds boyfriend shot to death in car after leaving store | khou.com
HOUSTON — A man was shot to death Thursday in the parking lot of a southeast Houston grocery store. According to police, the man was found dead inside a vehicle in the Fiesta parking lot in the ...

www.khou.com

It's a fiesta at the Fiesta Mart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIsnIt1p978



Lesley Gore - "It's My Party"

Songtext: Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone, but Judy left the same time. Why was he holding her hand, when he's supposed to be mine? It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. You would cry too if it happened to you. Play all my records, keep dancing all night, but leave me alone for a while, 'til Johnny's ...

www.youtube.com



No comments: