Thursday, January 23, 2020

Don’t Wait for “Experts” to Realize in 2020 Where We’re Going, When WEJB/NSU Already Told You in 2012! Please Support WEJB/NSU!


Some brilliant thinkers are now talking about America’s impending break-up. Others are talking about how the 1964 Civil Rights Act caused the disenfranchisement of white men.

I wrote of the coming break-up and possible American Holocaust in 2012, and have been talking about the disenfranchisement of white Americans since the early 1990s, in my short-lived magazine, A Different Drummer.

I’m not in the respectability business, so I have no reason to pull my punches.

Please hit the PayPal “Donate” icon at the top of the page, and make a generous contribution (whatever you can handle) to WEJB/NSU.

I thank you, and your posterity will, too.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if no such American Holocaust occurs, it is amazing the amount of hate directed against whitey and how openly expressed it is.