Monday, June 21, 2021

Primate Watch Latino: Herndon, VA Mamma and 2 Kiddies Murdered

Mon, Jun 21, 2021 4:24 p.m.

Primate Watch Latino: Herndon, VA Mamma and 2 Kiddies Murdered

Friend: I am trying to remember who we knew in Herndon? Some conservative writer Sam and I got together with years ago.

https://patch.com/virginia/herndon/triple-homicide-family-members-mourn-horrific-loss-herndon

N.S.: Although I freelanced for Chronicles magazine from 1992-1998, I never had any dealings with Sam Francis. However, I have a great many friends, acquaintances, and colleagues who were friends or battle-scarred veterans with the cantankerous man who was America's greatest political thinker of the past 40-odd years.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much of this. Level of mortal violence increasing rapidly in this country. We are approaching a state of anarchy and uncontrollable chaos.