Thursday, January 17, 2019

15,000

15,000
 
The world may be going mad, with wonderfully diverse criminals constantly committing wonderfully diverse crimes, while our new overlords constantly denounce the only people who are keeping it together and paying for the welfare programs for the diverse, and obeying the "white man's laws," but WEJB/NSU keeps chugging along.
 
My merry band of reader-researchers keep on sending in blog items, including a great deal of their own, original journalism, which beats the heck out of the Washington Post and the Washington Post, not to mention the rest of the Fake News world!  
 
And I do my thing.
 
I recently noticed that I'd passed the 15,000 milestone in blog posts at just this, my primary blog. How many people have that much quantity, to go with this quality?
 
I can't even access my blog at the moment. I'm typing on a pc in the lobby of a hotel that blocks access to WEJB/NSU. Most do, though one chain (Holiday Inn? can't remember) recently lifted its embargo on me, as well as webzines I write for. That's why I've fallen terribly behind in posting comments. Sorry about that. Why not post from my cellphone? I'll try again, but using that thing for anything but checking the weather and calling people is generally a nightmare. I hate it. (Yes, I have friends who could publish entire books with just a cellphone. How they do it, I dunno.)
 
To make a short story long, please hit the "Donate" link at the top of this page, and make a generous donation to WEJB/NSU.
 
I thank you, and your posterity will, too.
 
Sincerely,
 
Nicholas Stix  
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nicholas and GOD bless! We fight the good fight. And our cause is the cause of good.

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Yeah, me too! I know people who do the same stuff I do, and more, just on their cellphone. Sometimes I watch people typing away what looks like essays on that little phone keyboard at lightning speed while I can barely type out a sentence or two. It's probably a function of age, it's always younger people I see who are adept at those phone keyboards, I'm middle aged and while still quite fast on a physical keyboard just can't seem to adjust to typing on phones quite the same way.