Monday, December 21, 2015

My Life as a Blacklisted Writer

By Nicholas Stix

I signed the back of the check with one hand: “Mark Rust,” and on the next line added,

“Payable to Nicholas Stix.”

Then, with the other hand, I signed,

“Nicholas Stix.”

Had I used the same hand to sign both names, it would have immediately become evident that “Mark Rust” and “Nicholas Stix” were the same man. (Not that I was doing anything illegal!)….

Read the whole thing at VDARE, or just go straight to the “contribute” page, and tell ‘em Nicholas Stix sent you!

I thank you, and your posterity will, too.

2 comments:

Douglas said...

I have wondered of late why NAZI is a term of derision applied to evil ones while the term Jap is a term of derision noting the user is evil.

PioneerPreppy said...

I knew there was a reason you resonated with me.