Thursday, April 12, 2012

Al Sharpton: I Never Read Conservative Magazines, but if I Did, I Would Read Rich Lowry’s National Review

Please Support the Wyatt Earp Journalism Bureau/Nicholas Stix, Uncensored!


America’s moral leader, Al Sharpton, who was recently praised by AG Eric Holder, with his protégé, Tawana Brawley, in 1988

 
Rich Lowry: Al Sharpton’s new best white friend just burned yet another white racial heretic
 

I have been openly fighting black supremacy, and its white supporters, as a writer since 1989. On a personal level, I have been fighting black supremacy since around 1974. Help me continue to fight it, because you won’t get any help from Al Sharpton’s favorite conservative magazine.

Please support the Wyatt Earp Journalism Bureau/Nicholas Stix, Uncensored, by hitting the gold PayPal “donate” button up top, and giving as much as you can. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

No comments: