Friday, January 06, 2012

Gay Nazis Depict Minneapolis Archdiocese as Intolerant for Not Permitting “Open Dialogue” on 2012 Vote on Constitutional Amendment Outlawing Same-Sex

Marriage, While Themselves Forbidding Dialogue
By Nicholas Stix

This year, Minnesotans will vote on whether to adopt an amendment to their state constitution defining marriage as being between one man and one woman. Militant homosexuals and their leftist allies, as usual, seek to impose same-sex “marriage” on the state, as part of their strategy to destroy the family.

I try to refrain from posting to blogs where I’m not on friendly terms with the proprietors, because the following tends to happen. Although the comment below took me only seconds to write, I’ve been known to spend anywhere from 15 minutes to two hours researching, writing, and re-writing a response to a blog post, only to find myself blocked.

That’s open dialogue on today’s Mild, Mild Web.

Not that the censorship is a uniformly leftwing thing, either. Good Republicans like Michelle Malkin and political psychopaths of unclear party loyalty, like Little Green Footballs’ Charles Johnson also rig their comments sections, in order to manufacture a counterfeit consensus.
 

Minneapolis Archdiocese says ‘no’ to open dialogue on anti-gay amendment
by admin January 5, 2012blog, politicsNo Comments
[N.S.: No comments? No wonder!]
the Colu.mn [sic] LGBT News for Minnesota

The Progressive Catholic Voice has the goods:

It is my expectation that all the priests and deacons in this Archdiocese will support this venture and cooperate with us in the important efforts that lie ahead. The gravity of this struggle, and the radical consequences of inaction propels me to place a solemn charge upon you all — on your ordination day, you made a promise to promote and defend all that the Church teaches. I call upon that promise in this effort to defend marriage. There ought not be open dissension on this issue. If any have personal reservations, I do not wish that they be shared publicly. If anyone believes in conscience that he cannot cooperate, I want him to contact me directly and I will plan to respond personally.

I tried to post the following comment:

Since when do you guys support “open dialogue” on anything?

I immediately got this “error” message.

Your comment has been blocked because the blog owner has set their spam filter to not allow comments from users behind proxies.

If you are a regular commenter or you feel that your comment should not have been blocked, please contact the blog owner and ask them to modify this setting.

I’m not “behind” any “proxy.”

I think what the block means is that the site has a list of approved commenters, as with Malkin and Johnson, and if you’re not on the list, you’re blocked.

No comments: