Wednesday, May 01, 2024

"woman hits a nerve with millions of [sic] as she reacts with disbelief at JP Morgan ceo's comments about average American's quality of life"

wednesday, may 1, 2024 at 09:23:00 p.m. edt

"Jamie Dimon, ceo of JP Morgan, was branded 'out of touch' after he claimed struggling US consumers are 'in a pretty good place' financially.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13373115/jpmorgan-chase-ceo-jamie-dimon-podcast-comments-draw-backlash.html

“What are you going to do with the money?”

Said a JPMorgan Chase Bank employee to me a few years ago.

I had pulled cash out of my checking account to lend to a long-time friend.

Who was with me at the local North Dallas branch at the time of the transaction.

I almost said to the little Latino employee,

“None of your fu--ing business,” but thought better of it.

Didn’t want to make a scene and be arrested for calling a latino a “dumb fu--ing mexican token.”

Which he was and still is.

Oh yeah, opened my Chase checking account in suburban Plano about 10 years ago.

indian American employee assisted me at that time.

Refinanced my old Chase payment option ARM at the same branch location.

A black, male loan officer took my refinance application.

What “Americans” is Jamie Dimon talking about?

All the third world Americans (sic) who benefit from affirmative action jobs with Chase thanks to the community reinvestment act?

Dimon is a putz.

N.S.: Jamie Dimon isn't out of touch, he's hostile to ordinary, White Americans.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fortunately,I just interact with Mr ATM.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Always having been a saver type and reluctant to put most of my money into the stock market, I keep a substantial amount in my savings. Even when I was fairly young I had a significant amount of cash in my account. Whenever I went to the bank to deal with something, either a teller or an account manager would look at my account and ask something like: Oh, you've got a lot in there, did you sell a house? I would say no, but not tell them anything. Then they would continue on with the questions: Oh, you must have inherited it? Did you hit the lottery?
Finally, I would say: No, I just saved it.
Then they would give me the double take...the suspicious "look" as if to say "who saves money nowadays"? Must be some kind of drug dealer or something to have that much money on hand, especially so young.
Didn't matter if they were White or some diversity employee, they all did the same thing.
Just shows how out culture has changed, working hard and saving money is not even a concept people understand anymore.

Anonymous said...

The little Greek boy Dimon just out of his mind. What does he know about the average American.

Anonymous said...

Take this with a grain of salt,but a stock market guru(who I think has had more success predicting stock market trend changes than many others),thinks a major bear market is on the way,with May or June,the start.By 2027,the S&P should be at 2700,with possibly more downside to go.He actually thinks we may not see a bull market again for decades.Why?Some kind of black swan event.

--GRA