Saturday, February 25, 2023

10-year-old forney student claims teacher taped him to chair


Zye Johnson, 10



By A Texas Reader
sat, feb 25, 2023 11:38 p.m.

10-year-old forney student claims teacher taped him to chair, school police investigating

"A forney isd teacher is on administrative leave and a [sic] school police are investigating after a 10-year-old student claimed the teacher taped him to his desk chair this week. a district spokesperson told fox 4, "there are two sides to every story."

https://www.fox4news.com/news/forney-isd-student-allegedly-taped-to-chair-crosby-elementary

Two-sided tape?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's true,then why is he pictured,standing next to a door?Liar.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
Both my sister and I had what now would be clinically diagnosed as "ADD" when we were in grade school. Result for me was spending a lot of time in the closet, which was sister Plasida's punishment for a kid that misbehaved. My sister, who was 4 yrs. back got a nun who would tie misbehaving students to their desks. She spent a lot of time tied to her desk, almost as much time as I spent in the closet. In time we adjusted and did reasonably well in school despite our concentration difficulties but we were not abused or mistreated, the teacher just wanted to adjust our behavior and teach us consequences so we could learn something. Now, that sort of thing makes the front page of the newspapers as if it's some kind of child abuse scandal. What a load. Kid's probably lying anyways.

Anonymous said...

Nuns had PTSD in my school and they acted out accordingly.Rulers were not just for measuring,they were little weapons to bounce off kid's heads and hands.
No blood that I remember,but I may have been in a state of perpetual concussion until I was 12...lol.

I also was told to stand in a trash can by a lay teacher.I laughed about it.

I could play chess as a fourth grader and the male lay teacher that year took a liking to me--and we'd play chess during class if I got my work done early(and I did often.)

The only person in the education system I can say I really liked.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

He must’ve done something wrong he must have