Monday, March 08, 2021

Breaking News Alert: Meghan Markle is the Biggest Tease! She Asserts She Had "Suicidal Thoughts," Due to the British Media

-----Original Message-----
From: New York Post <email@nypost.com>
To: add1dda@aol.com
Sent: Sun, Mar 7, 2021 9:42 p.m.

Breaking: Meghan Markle: I Had Suicidal Thoughts, "Just Didn't Want to be Alive Anymore"

N.S.: To anyone who believes Mrs. Windsor, I have a great deal for you on a slightly used bridge.


Breaking: Meghan Markle: I had suicidal thoughts, 'just didn't want to be alive anymore'
Meghan Markle said Sunday she contemplated suicide amid the pressure of dealing with life as a...
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.
 
MAR 07, 2021
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too--after I saw clips of her interview.

--GRA

Anonymous said...

Everyone back-tracking fast on these Meghan outbursts now. Watch out.

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
My family members were excitedly chattering about "The Interview" and were perplexed by my indifference. I told them that the only thing interesting about "The Royals" were how they reflected the shallowness of people that actually find them interesting. Got the usual response and when the time came around they were glued to the TV with rapt expressions on their faces as if every word was sacred. I could only stand about 2 minutes of it before walking out.