Friday, May 22, 2020

Prosecutor: Boozy Snapchat Gunman, 20, Who Shot Three at Arizona Mall was "an INCEL who wanted to kill couples because he had been rejected by women"

By R.C.
Fri, May 22, 2020 8:09 a.m.

Boozy Snapchat gunman, 20, who shot three at an Arizona mall was 'an INCEL who wanted to kill couples because he had been rejected by women', prosecutor claims at his first court hearing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8346723/Snapchatting-gunman-20-self-professed-INCEL-wanted-shoot-couples.html

R.C.: Was he doing the job that Americans won't do?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Mex Rodney Dangerfield:No respeto.
"Si,when I was born,the doctor slapped my mother and cut my dad's balls off to stop him from having more kids like me."

"I was so ugly as a child,that when I went in an alley,to visit the local Mexican sex offender--hoping to get molested--the scumbag said,he "was a pervert--not blind as a Mexican bat."

I told him,"you're ruining my self-esteem."
He said,"Get used to it."

My brother thought punching my face would improve my looks--ehhh,about even at best.

No respeto--when I was 10,padre started giving me money for doing chores--here's a few of them;human lightning rod,warming the car up in an enclosed garage,ice cube tray holder in the freezer.He's STILL pis*ed he didn't get to collect the life insurance policy.

The last straw were women.For a long time,I thought it was normal for all women's middle fingers to be permanently extended out in the air.

One time I had a plan that my brother agreed to try.He would go out with a cute senorita,get her drunk--and then I'd switch places with him.No pussy,but I did get a Guiness Book of Records award for fastest sobering up of a hot chick.

No respeto.
GRA:If it wasn't women,it would be something else.He should've went into comedy--like another great looking guy--Sir Rodney of Dangerfield.
--GRA