Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Former Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst is recovering from injuries after two alleged attacks by his "live-in" girlfriend, the Harris County District Attorney's office told KHOU 11 News. Court records show 40-year-old L

By A Texas Reader
Wed, May 20, 2020 2:43 p.m.

Former Texas Lieutenant Governor David Dewhurst is recovering from injuries after two alleged attacks by his "live-in" girlfriend, the Harris County District Attorney's office told KHOU 11 News. Court records show 40-year-old L




ATR: Bitch set me up!

During the Texas U.S. Senate primary and run-off campaigns, Leslie oversaw events and fundraising for the Dewhurst for Texas Committee in the DFW area. Also, Leslie managed the statewide efforts focused on seven U.S. Senate races across the country, including Senator Deb Fischer from Nebraska.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dewhurst issued the following statement Wednesday afternoon: "I’m not interested in filing any charges against Leslie. She’s a remarkable woman with many fine attributes. I wish her all the best in life."
GRA:Meaning,"she's kinky as hell--almost as much as I am-- and if I file charges,all that stuff will come out in court.Plus,I think I can nail her a few more times.No charges please."
--GRA

Anonymous said...

Scandalous! Simply scandalous!