Thursday, May 21, 2020

Do You Want the Racist SPLC and Jeff Bezos to Control Your Charitable Giving? Many of You are Already Unwittingly Doing Just that

By An Old Friend
Wed, May 20, 2020 3:21 p.m.

Amazon Funding/Partners with Far-Left Hate Group Southern Poverty Law Center

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/19/revealed-amazon-funding-partners-with-far-left-hate-group-southern-poverty-law-center/ Note link to a protest petition.

Or go directly to the petition: https://nationalcenter.org/advocacy/petition-short/?utm_source=breitbart&utm_medium=site&utm_campaign=placement

N.S.: I'd meant to write about this outrage for years. Several years ago, when I bought something at Amazon, I got a prompt saying that at no additional charge, Amazon was willing to make a gift on my behalf to a charity. I hunted for my second-favorite charity (VDARE), after my babies, only to be notified that it was not on the list that the SPLC had drawn up for Amazon. In other words, the whole exercise was a sham, yet another example of consumer fraud. 'Would you like us to make a donation in your name to one of OUR favorite charities?'


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can proudly say,I don't use Amazon,cancelled FOX news and the entire news tier on my DISHTV months ago and will never patronize either entity again.
--GRA

Quartermain said...

A good alternative to Amazon would be thriftbooks.com