By Nicholas Stix
Mercurial, GOP consultant Ed Rollins got a sinecure with some Republican PAC, which got a hold of the eddress of an old friend of mine. The PAC sent a fundraising letter to my friend, with the subject line, “Can I give the President your name?” He responded as follows.
And here's what you need to tell him on my behalf:
1. Stop being such a scatterbrain, like a cat chasing a laser spot.
2. Remember why you ran and why many of us supported you.
3. Cancel The Big Chimp's DACA amnesty NOW, as you promised to do while campaigning. (Disabuse yourself of the notion that these "young" "geniuses" are anything other than illegal-alien freeloaders.)
4. Shut down "refugee" admissions NOW. (The quotation marks are needed -- an enormous fraction of these "refugee" cases is fraudulent.)
5. Put your weight and your attention behind the Cotton-Perdue RAISE Act NOW.
6. Start the move of the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem NOW.
7. Don't be an idiot -- avoid the ridiculous tar baby known as the "peace process." Let the Palestinian ragheads fry in their own fat.
8. Get Jared Kushner and his wife out of the White House NOW.
9. Read VDARE.com every day.