Friday, January 02, 2015

Black Supremacist Prof. Brittney Cooper Takes Up Last Seat on Train with Her Bag, Ignores a White Man’s Request That She Move It, and then Rages When He Moves It, Condemning Him for “Racism”

 


Brittney Cooper
 

By Nicholas Stix

A thousand times. A thousand times I’ve encountered a black supremacist like this Cooper character, a racist, affirmative action moron. (Yes, I’ve read her.)

I wish I could sit on a PATH or subway train or anywhere in an “urban” environment, wearing headphones or earphones or earbuds, as oblivious to my surroundings as she can, but if I did, as a white man, I’d have been murdered a long time ago.

At VDARE.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will the real racist shut the hell up. I am so tired of these protected self endangered species crying about imagined slights.