Monday, January 12, 2015

63 #ReasonsObamaMissedFranceRally

By Nicholas Stix

95% guaranteed ripped off from the Internet!
 

http://twitchy.com/2015/01/11/couldnt-leave-joe-home-alone-here-are-the-top-10-reasonsobamamissedfrancerally/


Garth Haycock
Dear Leader on why he wasn't in Paris:

"I ran out of gas.

“I... I had a flat tire.

“I didn't have enough money for cab fare.

My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.

I couldn't find a phone.

I didn't have a dime.

An old friend came in from out of town.

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake.

A terrible flood.

Locusts!

IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"
 

Humanary Stew

He went to the Netherlands after someone told him the name of the President of France. [Edited]
 

djm1992

He's on France's terrorist watch list/no-fly list.........
 

capitalistpig

He just heard about it on the news.
 

kentercat

Because they tend to decapitate kings over there.
 

jb

Reason #1a: JZ didn't want to go.

 

From Twitter:












































Because they invited Bibi Netanyahu.

Are you kidding? It’s the playoffs!

And the biggest reason Obama boycotted the Paris march (drumroll, please):

Out of solidarity with Marine LePen and the National Front!

No comments: