Wednesday, June 11, 2014

More on the Brat Ascendancy: Dave Brat Trounces Eric Cantor

 


 

The John Doe calling himself “Barack Obama”: ‘No white man will dare to thwart my will’
 

By Prince George’s County Ex-Pat

Somebody got the finger today.

Manassas, Virginia is a Central American cesspool.

Even Fairfax County, the wealthiest county in the whole country, with the greatest number of Ph.D.s, has a gang problem.

N.S.: At the first link, my VDARE colleague Patrick Cleburne links to an article entitled, “Cantor Race Could End Amnesty Dream for 2014.”

When I posted the previous item on this primary, I was euphoric, but it’s a couple of hours later, and I just emerged from a long, hot shower. In the White House a dictator remains, who has resolved to impose a nation-breaking mass amnesty on the American people, elections, Congress, and the law be damned. Who will remove this pebble from our shoe?

No comments: