Sunday, June 09, 2013

Does AG Eric Holder Have Jesse Labon Benavides’ Blood on His Hands?

More Obama (De Facto) Amnesty Bloodshed: Illegal Alien Santana Gaona Had been Deported Twice, Feloniously Returned to Allegedly Commit Rape, was Released by the Feds, and Then Allegedly Murdered Jesse Labon Benavides (Bill O’Reilly)
 


Murder victim Jesse Labon Benavides



Mug shot of alleged rapist-murderer Santana Gaona
 
Posted by Nicholas Stix

[Previously on this case, at WEJB/NSU:

“Is Illegal Alien Santana Gaona the Suspect in the Dallas Birthday Party Murder of Jesse Labon Benavides?”; and

“Santana Gaona Has been Arrested for Murder of Jesse Labon Benavides!]


Jesse Labon Benavides, February 5, 1978-October 22, 2011, R.I.P.



Thanks to kevinr0927.

Uploaded on Oct 26, 2011

If, like me, the viewer is not a relative or friend of the victim, it’s hard to figure out who’s who, and what’s what in the above video. Clearly, the person most often depicted is Jesse Labon Benavides. However, at first we see a lot of pictures of him with an attractive blonde. I figure, she’s his wife or girlfriend. Then we see him with an attractive dark-haired girl. And then another. I’m guessing that these were different girlfriends and/or wives over the course of several years. Similarly, we see pictures of two or three little boys. (One of the boys in one picture may be the same little boy depicted alone in other pictures.) Based on a Bill O’Reilly report, I surmise that one of the boys was Benavides’ then-eight-year-old son, with the other(s) likely a nephew.

If someone can clarify the video, I’d be much obliged.


O’Reilly Report


Thanks to Jesse102211.

Uploaded on Nov 15, 2011

I hereby apologize to all of my readers who have sought additional information on Santana Gaona, and have only found the same old, same old here.

In fall 2011, I called the Dallas County Jail, and wasted about 10 minutes speaking with a public information officer, and got zip. I never got around to transcribing the tape, because I hate doing transcriptions, and put them off if I possibly can, unless it’s for a big story. And with all due respect to the Benavides family, “Dallas Jail Flack Refuses to Give Information on Arresetee” is not, in itself, a big story. This murder is big, but the part about the flack isn’t. At least 95 percent of the calls I make to law enforcement and criminal justice public information officers are a complete waste of time. I make the calls as a formality, and to show readers that I’m on the job. Whatever usable information I unearth is virtually always thanks to people with other job descriptions, people when I virtually never name, even when they don’t demand anonymity, because just releasing information to a reporter that a person is legally obligated to release could still cost him his job.

Of late, I’ve intermittently sought to get new information about this case, and have not been able to find anything new. However, I have found material that’s new to me.

According to Bill O’Reilly in the above broadcast, Santana Gaona had been deported by the feds for being an illegal alien not once, but twice. Illegally entering America after just one deportation is a felony, so the feds should have arrested Gaona the second time they caught him.

Alright, stop laughing, you’ll hurt yourself. I know—the feds deport illegal human beings 10 times or more without ever prosecuting them. But that doesn’t change the law.

But it gets worse. Although law enforcement knew that Gaona was an illegal alien, and thus an automatic flight risk, when he was arrested on first-degree rape charges, he was again let out on bail, thanks to the intervention of a federal agency. Our corrupt, totalitarian Leviathan refused to so much as name the responsible agency. O’Reilly believes it was AG Eric Holder’s Justice Department, and promised to make a Freedom of Information Act request, but I don’t know if he ever did.

Meanwhile, as far as I can see, the prosecution of Santana Gaona has “disappeared.” I’ll see what I can dredge up.

No comments: