Friday, October 26, 2007

The White Supremacist, the Jew, and the Knoxville Horror, Part II

By Nicholas Stix

Alex Linder Interview II Transcript, June 7, 2007

(Part of "The Knoxville Horror: Crime, Race, and the Media," October 31, 2007, VDARE.com))

Linder Interview I

Linder Interview III



On June 7, I spoke with Alex Linder about his May 26 arrest.

The following interview is choppier than the first, with many indirect quotes, because it is from my notes, which could not keep up with Linder’s rapid-fire speech. But since much of the content repeated the previous conversation – Jews, Jews, Jews – the losses were minimal.

NS: Were you trying to get arrested?

AL: "No, I was not. I walked where I needed to go to speak to the public….

"It wasn’t posted or anything
[that demonstrators were not permitted in the street].

"They came up, threw me on the ground…. The whole thing took about 15-20 seconds.

"What they did was – the officer’s foot, he’s tripping me – they took me down very quickly. They were grinding away
[pushing his face bloody into the street, and giving him sore ribs]. They didn’t punch me."

Linder couldn’t figure out what the vandalism charge referred to, speculating that perhaps police “claim I broke their camera."

AL: “I know that I didn’t grab them. It’s amazing.

“As you know, I didn’t file a permit for this…. I didn’t want to. They just acted as if I filed the permit.

“People – it’s just so long since they’ve seen an American.”
[Linder is referring to what he understands to be the proper exercise of a citizen’s First Amendment rights.]

“They assaulted me, as if I’d applied for a permit, as if I’d agreed to the conditions.”

Linder insisted he didn’t resist police. I believe him.

Linder would not call himself a neo-Nazi or white supremacist.

“A lot of times I would say, ‘conservative.’ A lot of the background is conservatives.”

He spoke of “The Germans – Nietzsche, Spengler, Hitler and Goebbels,” and of American Lothrop Stoddard.

Linder also cited the Italian conservative revolutionary, Julius Evola: “I don’t see the stuff as very complex. It’s basically the Jews took over.” (According to this Evola passage, Linder has misinterpreted him.)

Linder maintains that he is “a Burkean conservative,” which will likely come as a shock to fans of Edmund Burke, who emphasized the natural, free-flowing character of social institutions, and who shunned radicalism, as well as to the WS/NN/W world. (I am unaware of any passages in Burke that call for slaughtering Jews.)

Linder suggests I visit the German Propaganda Archive, which contains, among other things, speeches by Hitler and Goebbels: “It’ll turn you into a Jewish Nazi.”

(Would a “Jewish Nazi” kill other Jews, or simply commit suicide?)

At one point, Linder notes of the motivation for the rally, “If this were just a one-off [a unique crime], we wouldn’t be rallying.”

In case anyone suspects I’ve exaggerated Linder’s genocidal anti-Semitism, I’ll quote him one more time from the interview:

“Every Jew in the world ought to be afraid of true justice. I would set up a world trial [for the Jews] like American Idol. Once the people heard the evidence, they’d say they have to be done away with.”

Note that Linder is also a Holocaust-denier. I’ve never understood why admirers of Hitler would deny that the Holocaust took place. Holocaust-denial makes the Führer sound like a failure. I would think that Hitlerites would be shouting from the rooftops, “He did it! The Führer killed half the world’s Jews!”

In spite of his plan to kill all of the world’s Jews, Linder is a most gracious interview subject. When my defective Maxell tape snaps, he offers suggestions for technical alternatives to tape recorders, and agrees to permit me to interview him a third time.

No comments: