Friday, November 04, 2016

Stabbing at Rutgers University: Two Wounded, Raceless, Faceless, Nameless Suspect is in Custody

By Jerry PDX

Stabbing at Rutgers, a suspect is in custody but no name or picture has been released yet. However, I noticed various news outlets featuring an interview with a Middle Eastern-looking student named Stephen Mourad who was at the scene. So, amongst all those white students they pick him out. Damage control? Reminds me of whenever negroes go on a rampage in a white area, targeting white victims, and the media goes out of its way to pick out the one black person who was at the scene to interview.

Now, I'm not saying the perp is Muslim. I'm just saying it's looking likely. Of course, he could also be black, since most of these mass stabbings are by blacks.

If I am wrong and it turns out to be one of those rare times that it's a white perp, then I humbly apologize ahead of time. I always write that, but I rarely ever have to apologize.

Friday, November 4, 2016 at 6:57:00 PM EDT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jerry pdx
I forgot to include a link to the story. Here is one, the first face you see is a certain Mr. Mourad describing to the police the horror he endured. http://www.mycentraljersey.com/videos/news/education/college/rutgers/2016/11/04/93302764/