Sunday, January 17, 2021

32s Video: Cop to Buffalo Man as He Strides to the Senate Podium (January 6)

Sacredest place? I go with Mark Steyn's labeling it the Potemkin Parliament: https://www.steynonline.com/10919/potemkin-parliament-pseudo-legislature

On Sunday, January 17, 2021, 02:27:27 P.M. MST, wrote:

LΞIGH @LeighStewy [32s video: Cop to Buffalo man as he strides to the Senate Podium; there are no more than three or four people in the Senate wing at that time]: “Any chance I could get you guys to leave the Senate wing?” Jan 17, 2021

https://twitter.com/LeighStewy/status/1350861258736730113

Excerpts of dialogue

Cop to guy an injured violent insurrectionist sitting on the floor: “You good sir, do you need medical attention?”

Violent insurrectionist to cop: “I’m good. Thank you.”

Cop: “Alright.”

Cop to the three or four insurrectionists the room: “Any chance I could get you guys to leave the Senate?”

Buffalo-Hat, self-anointed leader of the insurrection: “We will. I’m gonna make sure they ain’t disrespectin’ the place.”

Cop: “Okay, I just wanna let you guys know this like the sacredest place”

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I just wanna let you guys know this like the sacredest place”

It should be a SACRED place. But I doubt it has been for a very long time.