Monday, November 30, 2020

More California Cities and Counties Joined the White Genocide Movement This Week

By R.C.
Mon, Nov 30, 2020 2:33 p.m.

Fontana leaders declared racism a public health crisis this week, joining San Bernardino County and two Riverside County cities in acknowledging the social, economic and educational inequities that exist as a result of discrimination based on race.


R.C.: Too funny.

They should talk about the federal government and its hiring practices.

The black, male victim of the Austin suicide bomber was an affirmative action beneficiary.  Both he and his wife worked for the Austin IRS office. So, affirmative action plus nepotism 



BTW, I have had my dealings with the IRS.  Came about from the time I had my own small business.  Every time I have talked with the IRS over the past few years it's always a Third World national I deal with. Every time.

Yet Fontana is squealing about "racism" as a "public health crisis"?

N.S.: Translation: The continued existence of White people is a public health crisis that can only be solved by the annihilation of the White race.








No comments: