Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Jack Cashill: WordPress Goes Totalitarian, is Shutting Down "Sundance," "Treepers," at The Conservative Treehouse

By An Old Friend
Tue, Nov 24, 2020 3:02 a.m.

NS: A bit of Jack Cashill you'll probably like

The day before I watched this interview I got a good sense of how Obama and his allies hoped to “bolster the standards.” My friend “Sundance” at the Conservative Treehouse received an email from WordPress, the tech company that has hosted his site for the last 10 years.

“We always knew there was a risk of being targeted if the left was successful,” he texted me. “Yesterday I was notified they are shutting down my website on Dec 2nd due to ‘content.’ ”

That “content” had proved very helpful to me. In 2012, Sundance and his fellow “Treepers” had fully deconstructed the George Zimmerman case. Through systematic crowd-sourcing, they broke down the details of the shooting as well as the tragic demise of Martin’s broken family life while the “mainstream” media were still showing photos of a pre-pubescent Martin in his football uniform.

Impressed by their work, I made the Treepers the heroes of my 2013 book, If I Had a Son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman. So solid was their research that the state prosecutors were caught on camera looking at the Treehouse website. The defense openly followed the site. No one who tracked the Treehouse’s work was surprised by Zimmerman’s acquittal.

AOL: Emphasis added.

From https://spectator.org/obama-60-minutes-george-floyd/?fbclid=IwAR1demVhiYAAlNMwrAL7fkza4RIsclylr3Qh9lJ4S5ShQhD7c1jt1Z2s9Vc

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty happy you posted Jack's name on here--I was trying to think of him for weeks now--he impressed me when you pointed him out to us a couple years ago,but lost track of his name.He's a wise man and others at his site are good too.
--GRA

Anonymous said...

Zimm should have never been arrested and tried in the first place. The Martin boy was trying to beat Zimm to death for the terrible crime of having looked at the Martin boy.